Friday, August 20, 2004

Tough Mini-Golf Loss

Ugh!

I lost at mini-golf by one stroke tonight. I shot a +3 at this new course on Moreland Road called stone-something-or-other. It was by far one of the toughest courses I have ever played.

And I have played A LOT of mini-golf in my lifetime.

It's like there were actually breaks in the greens. I'm like "excuse me? I have to bend down to check how my putt is going to go on a mini-golf course?" There is something just so utterly wrong about that.

But, I lost by one stroke...to my brother. UGH! Such a tough loss since he hasn't played since the last time I beat him over at Prairieville Park (who by the way is having a tournament on September something, but I won't be in town for it. And that is MY course. I own that one!)

Yea, so I need to redeem myself on the greens now. This isn't like it was at Million Dollar Mulligan's in Orlando. I totally could've won this round of golf, but there were some putts that I just didn't make in the clutch.

Such a wicked disappointment.

Aight...'night, folks :)

No comments: