Monday, August 16, 2004

Life's Little Update Book

Isn't that so bad when you don't even know what day it is? I've been wandering around all day thinking its Sunday when its really Monday. I was wondering why all these people were working and hustling about so. I guess that disorientation happens when you finally stop working for a second and have a vacation.

Laundry update: Finished three loads of colors. Now, I just have to do two loads of whites and I'm all set to go.

Packing update: You're kidding me, right?

Cleaning out the fridge update: Just ate half a container of salsa...I'm not quite sure how long I had that in there. So, if I die...it was proby the salsa. Safe bet.

"Date" update: Going to go see "Open Water," "The Village," or "Alien vs. Predator" tomorrow. I'm awaiting my morning wake-up call anxiously......

Boston weather update: Why is it August and I'm wearing jeans and a sweater. If memory serves me correctly, August is still summer. Is it not?!? I'm going to be sweating my balls off (wait, I don't have balls, but if I did, I would certainly be) in Wisconsin.

Ok...I'm going to nap now...I've already did so much today. I even mailed a care package back home. Yea, it's only been sitting underneath dirty laundry for about two months. I'm soooo awful, aren't I?

Till next time....

No comments: