Sunday, August 15, 2004

I Feel So Unproductive Today

Hey,
Yea, so I should be either a) doing my laundry b) cleaning my room c) starting to clear out my stuff in the fridge or d) all of the above.

Yes, that's right, kidses...I have done nothing. Well, I'm writing this, but I can't really justify this as getting my skanky laundry finished. And I need underwear!

I know, I know. I should just get off my lazy-ass, take a shower, eat that penne pasta Jen said I could have in the fridge, and go over to the St. Luke's St. laundramat...But I don't want to, you know?

It's rainy. I'm in one of those complaining sorts of moods and just want to relax. It's not like my flight leaves tomorrow. I do leave on Wednesday night. (Yes, for those of you who don't know, I'm coming home...as in Milwaukee-home...Wednesday through early Sept. 4)

It's like I adjusted my flight so I could go to a movie with a guy. How crazy is that!? And wait, I still need to call him to make sure he's going. I'm sure he is. He's cool and all. But, I rearranged my flight schedule (see, I could've already been in Milwaukee right now), to go out with a guy that I don't even know if its a date? Call me psychotic...but that's wicked crazy.

And what's with this wicked thing all of a sudden? I can't stop it. And I'm also using "mad" as in "that's mad funny." I think I really did need this vacation....

Till later folks... :)

No comments: