Wednesday, August 18, 2004

10 Hours Left

I've got about 10 hours left in Boston before my plane leaves at 7:45 p.m. from Logan Int'l. What to do in the "big city" before I leave for the "little city"?

Hmm...

I could:
  • Use those free Public Garden Swan Boat tickets that I have
  • Pack
  • Clean the apartment (yea, as if that's going to happen)
  • Listen to the men next door tearing up the apartment and throwing things at my window (Well, they're not purposefully throwing things at my window. I think these objects just happen to hit my window)
  • Watch some of the Olympic time trials in my roommies bedroom since she's at work
  • Work on that screenplay
  • Go find a cheap DiscMan somewhere since mine broke
  • Sit at the Pru and read a book

    So much to do, and yet it's 9 a.m. and I'm just sitting on the floor of my bedroom relaxing.

    Hey, there's not a thing wrong with that, is there?

    'Till next time.....
  • No comments: