Sunday, August 15, 2004

My First Blog Post

Dear Blog Reader,

I don't know what really compelled me to create this online diary-ish sorta thingey. Maybe its out of my sheer boredom. Maybe out of my sheer enjoyment of writing. Maybe its because I want to share my life with all of my friends from close and far away. Maybe its because I have this strange exhibitionist quality for people to see the inner me.

But, whatever it is, I've done it...

And we all know that its on the net now for the world to see. Well, at least the eyes who I tell to see, I guess (but knowing my friends they'll shout it from the rooftops and everyone will be like "Christina did blah-blah-blah-blah with so-and-so the other day..." So, I hope that doesn't happen.

What are my intentions with this thing? Hmm...

  • Keeping in touch with my friends and family who I so dearly miss from Wisconsin

  • Showing people what's going on in Boston (or wherever I may be at the time)
  • A soundboard for life's little lessons

    What are not my intentions with this thing? Double hmm...But primarily...

  • Divulging totally inner secrets about my relationships from the past and present (Yes, I'm sure you're disappointed. But, if you want to know...you can just straight up ask me, ok?)

    So, yea...let's let the healing begin (to quote Matt Damon in "Good Will Hunting")

    Peace out...

    Till my next post....

  • No comments: