Sunday, October 10, 2004

Highlight Fun

Ok, remember back in the day when I wanted to be the next Suzy Kolber on ESPN? Yea, that was a LONG time ago. Proby back in high school when I was still covering basketball games for West Side Stories . Yes, that long ago. I don't think I've really had an inkling since about then to even be on-air. But for a few brief moments on Friday, I really wanted to be an on-air personality again.

Who would've thought that doing 7 minutes of Boston Red Sox highlights would have me wanting to be a sports anchor again?

Well, the dream is short-lived, but it was most definitely fun and enjoyable. I can't say that I want to do highlights for a living (by any means). It was just cool to live that lifelong dream (or whatever you want to call it) of actually -- almost -- really being on ESPN.

I can't say that I won't ever do highlights again...I wonder what the chances of me taking over WEBN Sports is???

No comments: