Saturday, October 16, 2004

More perplexion

Is perplexion even a word? It rhymes with complexion, though, if that's any consolation.

Anyways...

Yea, talking about sports till 1:30 in the morning with aforementioned boy. That was interesting. At least I got him talking for an hour, I guess.

It's like I had the perfect opportunity to tell him what I've been feeling, but I totally blew that chance. Like he asked me if I was mad yesterday (I was acting really pissy after the sports show and totally ignored him, didn't say goodbye-type thing), and instead of telling him that I'm frustrated and that I get speechless around him...I just choked.

As usual...

I get to see him today at the double-header soccer game. I'm a "tv consultant" for the athletic department and he's doing play-by-play. Fun, fun, fun. I'm hoping since the Sox are playing the Yanks tonight, and he has his apartment all to himself this weekend, that he'll invite me over to watch the game with him...

Hmm, is that too much wishful thinking?

No comments: