Friday, September 03, 2004

MXC on Spike

Ok...what is this show all about? It's like a mix between American Gladiators, Iron Chef, and a whacked-out Double Dare. I absolutely don't get it. Is it produced in Japan or the U.S. because those voice-overs are so obnoxious even for American humor. It's like c'mon. Can we have a little bit of tact here? It's like it's funny and everything but I think I'm just totally missing something about the whole thing.

For those of you who don't know the premise of it -- There are two teams who battle against each other in these crazy, you-must-be-on-crack kinds of stunts. For example, I've seen a life-size video game stunt, a bull-riding gun toting stunt, and a ride-down-a-water-slide-in-a-bowl stunt (to name a few).

Yea. And I wonder why Spike is so strange sometimes. But alas, they do have CSI on every night of the week starting on Monday....

No comments: