Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Hmm...Part Deux

I think I have a quasi-date on Friday. I don't exactly know how, but I think...somehow...said boy finally asked me out. It's actually quite a blur at the moment (it also happened like six hours ago before a huge game six).

But yea...He asked me to go out on Friday night after we got done with some stuff at school. I have no idea what that really entails. I'm so super nervous right now. I can't imagine how this is going to be on Friday.

I've been waiting how long for him to ask me out? I've been waiting patiently every time he couldn't go somewhere, or I couldn't go somewhere...and now...it's actually...it might seriously actually happen?

What does one do?

I am so nervous...I don't want to act like an idiot in front of him. My, my...It's all that I wanted...to hang out with him... alone ...for one night...and now it's happening.

Please...just let this go right...

No comments: