Saturday, September 25, 2004

Ok, who picked Varsity Blues...

All right...So Friday was pretty fun. I have to admit. Even though I had to be at work at 9 a.m. and then I had a four hour class. It was still pretty good. How (and or why), you ask?

Well...let's see...

I dunno. I guess Emerson is finally getting fun this year. People are just being normal. And themselves, I suppose. It makes for a lot less egos and a little bit more relaxation and funness factor. I guess when you go to a place that specializes in putting people in front of the camera you're bound to have ego clashes, but for whatever reason I think this year will be totally different.

Yay!

So, after an amusing work outing and practicum class...yea...that sugar high from the ice cream pretty much set the tone for the rest of the evening -- a whimsical, whipped-cream filled evening in a cup. (And you think I'm joking about the whipped cream part)

Auditions were fun, the 3-hour drive to Cambridge was endless (but it did end with an awesome Mexican dinner and tequila goodness), the random breakdown of the car (not so cool and somewhat freaky), the game (well, the better team won guys...plain and simple), and wait a second...

Who the hell picked "Varsity Blues" for the movie?!?

I didn't get a chance to vote on that. I was too far wasted on the six-pack of Mike's Hard. Yea, that movie sucked. What the !@#$ Yea, I want a do-over on that one if possible. I think Lindsay, Charles, or Brett owes me another movie...take your pick guys. Yes, it was an interesting evening to say the least...maybe it will continue into tonight.

Yah, that's wishful thinking...

No comments: