Monday, September 20, 2004

Chris's Amendment to Life Lesson #2

Shaking my head

Yes, I am not proud to say that I may need the chicken rule finally for myself in this god-forsaken place.

Guys...why??? I'm a nice person. I don't deserve this (or maybe I do?). I dunno. But, I meet a nice one of you and then you lure me in like a trout in one of Minnesota's 10,000 lakes or some crap, and then I'm wicked hooked.

I don't need this distraction in my life right now. But I can't stop thinking about someone and it is killing me. I have this proposal due for practicum tomorrow at noon -- and what do I have to show for it? Yea, nada.

All I can think about is..."Oh, when will I see him again?" or, "I wonder if he thinks the same about me..."

Yes, I have it bad. Well, it's been awhile since I've crushed this bad. And we all know how that turned out -- Ohio, unreturned phone calls, and a broken heart.

Alas, I'm back in the game...I think.

No comments: