Thursday, April 27, 2006

It's that time again...

...for reunions and weddings!

I have a little under eight weeks (June 24th to be exact) before the Panther Vision Reunion is being held at Miller Park. I wanted to try and lose some weight for this shindig, but in all realism, I think that wish went running out the door (the window, the fire escape, the mouse holes, and maybe even is starting to dig its way out with forks) a long time ago.

Still, I haven't seen a lot of these people from my PVTV class in almost three years. That isn't a long time, I know. But you know how reunions are -- you have to try and be all happy to see people, bring along your significant other, talk about that great job you have, blah blah blah.

Unfortunately, in the back of my head it's more like -- I look fat, I still don't have my Master's Degree, I look fat, I have a great boyfriend but its being overpowered by the fact that I look fat, blah blah blah.

I know, I know. I should just...instead of typing on this stupid thing go run or exercise, start a diet and feel better about myself because I have the eight weeks to lose the weight. I'm sure I will start to do that in the next week or so anyways...It's just you have to kinda go through the grumbling of the whole ordeal anyways because it's a reunion and that's what you do, right?

My other comment...why aren't any of my friends getting married yet? I'm 25 now. This is the time people start to have weddings to go to every weekend of the summer. I haven't been invited to a wedding in five years!! It's not like my friends aren't in great relationships, but why aren't they getting married? (I suppose you could say the same for me, too...)

It's not like we're not planning anything, because we have talked about it. Side note: try and keep like 2010 openish for a fun time in Disney world.

Sorry, just a little rant...Now, I have to go track down some more brunch stuff....Grr!

No comments: