Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My New Job

Well, finally after all the effort of sending countless resumes, interviewing, re-interviewing, peeing into a cup, and filling out those lovely W-2s...I am now officially a producer.

What you say? You're a producer?

Yes I am.

I'm now currently working part-time (like most good producers do) for Wisconsin's news and sports leader -- AM 620 WTMJ (you can listen by clicking here). While, I'm still training for a good part of the next few weeks, when I'm finally done with the teaching phase, I will be producing a few shows a weeks (Thursdays from 6 p.m. to midnight and Sunday from 6 a.m. to noon) plus producing agency commercials for the station.

Ahh...no more Cold Stone...

But in a funny turn of events, my brother has applied for the Waukesha store's manager position and there will soon be a need for a new manager in Oak Creek. Stay tuned for more info has it happens.

No comments: